Private Full Day Cape Town Bo-Kaap Malay Q Kirstenbosch and Table Mountain Tour.
This private tour for couples or small parties will take you on a journey in time,from the day the first settlers planted the first crops in Cape Town until this present day.It will start with the Castle of Good Hope and end with a visit to the Distrcit Six Museum(Mondays to Fridays)from where 60 000 people were removed during Apartheid. .
The colorful Bo-Kaap is next allowing enough time for pictures. Thereafter we do a Signal Hill Drive to view Table Mountain and Robben Island in the distance.
The next part of the tour will take you to the lower cable station of Table Mountain where you will take the revolving Cable Car to the top of the mountain.A circular walk on the mountain will follow to view the Mother City from different viewpoints.
Drive to Hout Bay and the stunning Chapman's Peak drive follows.The beautiful Long Beach follows and thereafter the amazing Old Cape Road. The last part of the tour goes to Kirstenbosch, the most beautiful and Big Garden..
STARTING TIME 09h30.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with professional Tourist Guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Chilled bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or minivan as well asToll fees of Cahapman's Peak Drive.
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
What's excluded :
- All Entrance Fees and fees for excusions
- Entry/Admission - Cape Town City Tour
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Entry/Admission - Castle of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - District Six Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Town City Tour, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Visit the oldest building in South Africa as well as District Six Museum and the Main Street. View buildings of Parliament.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, Tafelberg Road Lower Cable Station, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Take the revolving Cable Cat to the top of the mountain and go on a circular walk. Stop at the numerous look-out points over Cape Town City and Robben Island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bo-kaap, Cape Town Central South Africa
Malay quarters with its colourful buildings and the smell of spices a must to visit. Sample perhaps a "samoosa"
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castle of Good Hope, Corner of Buitenkant and Strand streets, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Visit the oldest building in South Africa and learn about the background of this impressive castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: District Six Museum, 25A Buitenkant Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Takes you back in time witnessing the old District six before the forced removals
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
One of the most beautiful mountain drives outside Cape Town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Signal Hill, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Mountain Drive to see Cape Town City Bowl-Aerial View with Table Bay and Robben Island in view in the distance.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
Biggest Botanical Gardens in Southern Hemisphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off at any accommodation establishment in and around Cape Town and the Cape Winelands.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- V&A Waterfront Marina, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Dress code is casual
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Credit card friendly to secure minimum handling of cash.
- Certified by World Travel & Tourism Council to be compliant with Covid-19 Industry Protocols.
- Individually wrapped food options available if requested as part of our post Covid 19 recommendations.
- Most travelers can participate
- On arrival travelers will need to present a negative Covid 19 test result not older than 72 hours from time of departure
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Provide full names,passport numbers and cell numbers or any other contact number of every traveler as part of Covid-19 safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.