Private Full Day Cameron Highland Day Tour
Shun the hassles of self-drive and soak up the charm of the Cameron Highlands with the expertise of a private driver. Visit farms, markets, a tea plantation, a tea factory, and a butterfly garden. Learn about traditional crafts at a basket factory and discover life before the land was cleared with a blowpipe demonstration at an indigenous village. Tour includes lunch and door-to-door round-trip transportation.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
- English speaking Driver
- Hotels / Apartments Pick-up & Drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- All Entrance Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cameron Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Pahang
The Cameron Highlands is a district in Pahang, Malaysia occupying an area of 712.18 square kilometres. To the north, its boundary touches that of Kelantan; to the west, it shares part of its border with Perak.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Raju Hill Strawberry Farm, 42nd Mile Kea Farm, 39100 Malaysia
At these farms, you can typically have a go at harvesting strawberries! An activity that most city kids will enjoy!
And after you gather up the strawberries, you can sit down and have a yummy strawberry treat like strawberry ice cream!
With so many strawberry farms to choose from, it can be tricky to select the best strawberry farm in Cameron Highlands!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.