Private full city tour from Delhi Agra Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Agra is a grand old city in northern state of Uttar Pradesh famous for the UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the Wonders of the World & Symbol of love The Taj Mahal. Situated on the banks of famous river Yamuna river, the history of Agra goes back to the old settlements of the early Aryans, the Hindu kings and the imperial glory of the mighty Mughals. Agra is approximately 206 kilometers away from Delhi & is the most popular City in Uttar Pradesh & the 19th most popular city in India. It is a famous destination for tourist because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture. The glimpses of the glorious gone by era can still be seen in the 21st century.
Places covered in Agra
• Baby Taj
• Taj Mahal
• Agra Fort
Note :- Friday is closed for visit Taj Mahal
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From Delhi Airport / Hotel /railway stationsAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.