Private Foodie Tapas and Wine Experience
Tour for lovers of good food and sensory experiences offered by Mediterranean wine.
On this tour, you can enjoy a pleasant walk by the hand of our professional guides through the most interesting corners of Barcelona. You will also taste its typical and exquisite tapas in the city in places specially chosen for your experience.
Our guide will answer all your questions during the tour and guide you through the traditional Catalan-Spanish cuisine. Its famous wines/cava will be the perfect ending to an evening that you will surely never forget.
End with a high note professional wine tasting of all kinds (red, white, rosé...) where you can savor the different flavors that our lands offer and are harvested by our farmers. Enjoy a sensory experience and become an expert in one of the most important and highest quality wines in southern Europe.
Discover cup in hand the secrets of the lands of Priorat and Penedes.
A Private wine tasting so you don't miss a second of this wine experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting including 8 glasses of wine during the excursion
- Snacks - Tapas and mediterranean food in a iconic bar crafts.
- Guided Tour of the Old Town and Born
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Placa Reial, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Our guide will meet you in this emblematic point of the city. The core of the Old Town in Barcelona.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: El Born / La Ribera, El Born / La Ribera, Barcelona, Catalonia
El Born is a trendy neighborhood characterized by its medieval streets.
The Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar exhibits ornamental stained glass windows.
The Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria is a multi-purpose centre that occupies the building of an old market and preserves an archaeological site inside.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Old Town, Maine
Within Barcelona's Old Town, the political and geographic centre of the city is located. The Ciutat Vella (Catalan for “Old City”) tells stories from almost all eras of Barcelona's history.
Enjoy the beauty of Barcelona city with a small group, led by our expert guides. The cultural facts related to our gastronomy and wine. You will become familiar with the basics of our culture’s approach to dining.
You will enjoy tasty sophisticated small plates prepared just for us, including the best fresh local foods, seasonal meals and wine pairings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar, Placa Santa Maria 1, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Our professional guide will explain the story and legends behind the Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar.
One of the most emblematic architectural work of Barcelona.
Stop At: Port Vell (Old Port), Port Vell (Old Port), Barcelona, Catalonia
On our Small Group Tapas & Wine tour of Barcelona, you will enjoy exclusive visits to traditional bodegas, taverns and restaurants that offer sensational Catalan food and wines popular with the local community. Moreover you will discover the secrets of this mediterranean city with a lot of history to tell. An experience led by our expert guides that you will never forget.
A delicious wine tasting during the tour, you will be able to taste the most emblematic wines of the region (Priorat & Penedes) the favourite wines of the locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.