Private Food tour in Old Toronto with St Lawrence Market - Licensed tour guide
Make the best of your visit to Toronto and explore the city most emblematic sites and its culinary secrets with a local expert. Let your guide indulge you in the secrets that the city holds.
Alongside one of our professional tour guides, you will learn the history and stories that Toronto has to offer in this 3 hour guided walking tour. You will visit the main neighbourhoods of center Toronto, the impressive underground PATH and explore the local gastronomy in one of the worlds most beautiful markets.
Final itinerary is adjustable to your personal interests
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up in central hotel or central meeting point
- Private licensed tour guide for 3 hours
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Entertainment District, Entertainment District, Toronto, Ontario
The Toronto Entertainment District is home to theatres and performing arts centres both traditional and cutting edge, the venues for five major league sports teams and an array of cultural and family attractions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Path, 31 Adelaide St E, Toronto, Ontario M5C 1J4 Canada
The PATH is a mostly underground pedestrian walkway network in downtown Toronto that spans more than 30 kilometres of restaurants, shopping, services and entertainment.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Lawrence Market, 92-95 Front St. E., Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C4 Canada
Since 1803, the St. Lawrence Market has been the community’s beating heart and culinary focal point of the city of Toronto. It’s the living symbol and anchor of the neighbourhood and for the families who live here. It’s a place to connect, to share stories and of course, to taste and to discover great food.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :David Pecaut Square, 215 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3G2, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Your central hotel in Toronto or David Pecaut Square
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.