Private Food Tasting Bike Tour Bologna
The amazing historical and cultural heritage of Bologna is maybe surpassed by the fame and relevance of its gastronomic culture, to which its status as Gastronomic Capital is due. .
How could we not unite both outstanding elements in a unique and unforgettable experience?
We’ll ride you through the rich history of the city of Bologna, cycling along its “Porticos”, its medieval secrets, its ancient University: the oldest one in the Western world. You’ll be guided along the historical and cultural tracks of the city, reaching the impressive main square, Piazza Maggiore, the charming 2 Towers and all its high and majestic Cathedrals.
And after a pleasant ride between main landmarks of the city, for you to taste the gastronomic tradition of Bologna the tour will include a food-tasting stop in a modern Bottega which preserves tradition and where fresh pasta is home- made every morning.
best way to visit Bologna and combine History, Art, Culture and Gastronomy!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide in Exclusive
- Bike Rental
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BikeinBO, Via dell'Indipendenza, 67/2, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy
Meeting point at our agency
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Via dell'Indipendenza, 67/2, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Meeting Point is in our Store, BikeinBO Via dell' Indipendenza 69/A. (next to Portici Hotel)
- Please include information regarding food allergies or special needs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is confirmed regardless of the weather conditons. In case of slight rain we will provide for free raincoats for all customers. If the weather is such as to impede riding a bike the tour can be rescheduled or transformed in a walking tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.