Private Florence Tour with a Local
Kickstart your time in Florence with a 90-minute introduction to the city with the help of your favorite local. This tour is the city overview you need and brings together main highlights and attractions, plus must-have tips and tricks that will help you get acquainted with the city, its people, and culture.
Explore the city and admire the main highlights of Florence. From Piazza della Repubblica and the Column of Abundance, to knowing more about the country’s past and present.
Check out the magnificent Brunelleschi’s Cathedral, walk through the Ponte Vecchio, and explore Piazza della Signoria, rich in history and art. Take a walk to Piazza Santa Croce, in one of the most interesting neighborhoods of Florence, where you’ll find the Santa Croce church and its wonderful decorated facade. Get your recommendations from your local host on what to do in Florence.
Get insights on the local lifestyle and find out stories about the city’s past as you take in vibrant present Florence.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private guide
- Local Tips & Tricks
- City Orientation
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Duomo
- Entry/Admission - Church and Museum of Orsanmichele
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Florence's cathedral stands tall over the city with its magnificent Renaissance dome designed by Filippo Brunelleschi, with the baptistery right across.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Church and Museum of Orsanmichele, Via Arte della Lana 1, 50123, Florence Italy
This gothic church is truly a hidden gem of Florence.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Built very close to the Roman crossing, the Ponte Vecchio, or Old Bridge, was the only bridge across the Arno in Florence until 1218
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
The Piazza della Signoria has been the center of political life in Florence since the 14th century with the prominent Palazzo Vecchio overlooking the square.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Santa Croce, Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.