Private Flight of the Tahiti Peninsula in Ulm Hydro
It is a pendular Hydro ULM flight full of discoveries. You will admire the south of the wonderful island of Tahiti and the Tahiti Iti peninsula seen from the sky and contemplate the colors of the sea.
Fly free like a bird without being locked in a cockpit and live an unforgettable experience.
Freed from any visual obstacle, at a cruising speed where you can quietly take pictures, it will be a flight of 2h to 2h30 depending on the wind conditions.
Depending on the conditions and the season, you may even see whales off the coast.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Headset and microphone
- Smartphone strap
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Papara, Papara, Tahiti, Society Islands
Overview of Papara, a town of nearly 12,000 inhabitants:
- Its beaches, including Taharuu dedicated to surfing,
- the South Pacific cosmetology laboratory specializing in Monoi
- Tahiti golf course
Pass By: The Water Gardens of Vaipahi, Taravao French Polynesia
Flight over the Vaipahi water gardens, a sacred place for the inhabitants of the south coast of Tahiti. Concentration of tropical plants.
Pass By: Papeari, Teva I Uta, French Polynesia
It is in Papeari that Paul Gauguin's shield and where the museum dedicated to him is located.
Pass By: Taravao, Taravao, Tahiti, Society Islands
Entrance to the Tahiti Iti peninsula, Taravao aspires to calm.
There is the largest cow farm in Tahiti.
Undergoing strong development, it is set to become the second largest city in Tahiti
Pass By: Teahupoo, Teahupoo, Tahiti, Society Islands
There is quite simply the most beautiful wave of surfing in the world.
This is the site chosen for surfing at the Paris 2024 Olympic Games.
Surfers paradise, a mythical place
Pass By: Tahiti iti pearl farm - La Ferme Perliere Touristique de Tahiti-, Teahupoo French Polynesia
Overview of the pearl farm located in the lagoon of Tahiti Iti.
Departure Point :Mitireva Fly, Paparā, French Polynesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2021 - 1/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.