Private Flexible Layover Tour of Shanghai Bund, Old Town, Yu Garden and More
Make your Shanghai layover into a fun and memorable experience by taking this exclusive private layover tour. Discover the city’s best highlights from both old and new perspectives. From the 500-century elegant garden to soaring modern skyscrapers. From top site at Bund to the charming French concession or the famed local temple -the choice is yours. Great local guide, private door to door transfer, entrance fee to Yu garden are include. Optional lunch or dinner available to choose based on your own arrival schedule and interests.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned comfortable car
- Great Local guide
- Tasty local lunch or dinner ( If "Tour with Lunch or Dinner" is booked)
- Entrance fee to Yu garden
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (( If "Tour with Lunch or Dinner" is NOT booked)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Your local great driver will be holding your name sign waiting for you at the airport arrival area, enjoy the relaxing ride to the city center. Upon meeting your guide, have a discuss about your tour today. Following is the popular itinerary, you are welcome to tell your guide if you need make any changes. First , tour at the must visit site at The Bund, known as the “ Free Museum of the World Architecture”, here enjoy a leisure stroll along the river front and take in the fantastic view city’s best old and new skylines such as Oriental Pear TV Tower, Shanghai Tower, Jinmao Tower, Peace Hotel and more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Town (Nanshi), Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Next head to Old Town Bazaar ,a top site in Shanghai that still preserve its traditional Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture, have fun explore around, check out the lively old street and bazaar market, cross the lucky ring bridge in the middle lake while taking in the ancient charm along. You may also enjoy some souvenir shopping here if needed.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Then pay the visit to the 500 years old Yu Garden, once a private garden owned by the Ming Dynasty official, one of the best-preserved classic Chinese gardens along the sea, enjoy the tranquil explore the elegant garden designed with exquisite rockeries, ponds , pavilions, flowers and trees while learn its fascinating culture and custom from your guide.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
Continue the tour to Pudong New Island, once a small swamp now has developed into the hubs of the world’s financial area. Take a walk on the skybridge along the “Forest of Skyscrapers”, marvel at some of the amazing world class towers such as Oriental Pear TV Tower, Shanghai Tower, Jinmao Tower etc. You could choose to go one of the top observation decks on the nice clear day to enjoy the spectacular view of the mega Shanghai. Based on the time and interests, you are free to choose other popular attractions such as: 1) Former French Concession; 2) Jade Buddha Temple; 3) People’s square/park, 4) Nanjing Road; 5) Museum such as Shanghai museum or Jewish museum, urban planning museum etc. After the great tour you will be dropped off at airport for your connecting departure flight or you could be dropped off at your city hotel if you stay overnight.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up is provided at Pudong or Hongqiao Internationa airport based on your arrival flight. Dropp off could be airport or your city hotel if you stay over night. Airports
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- In case your flight arrives early before 5.00 a.m, your local driver will pick up you at 7a.m at the airport arrival hall with the pick up sign.
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- Please provide detailed flight details upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.