Private Flexible Hangzhou Layover Tour in Your Way
Maximize your short layover or transit in Hangzhou by taking this fully guided private tour to explore the “ Paradise City” Hangzhou. Tick off the city’s amazing sites include the UNSECO listed West Lake, Famed Dragon Well Tea Village, Historic Lingyin Buddhist Temple. Stroll along the ancient Hefang Pedestrian street, with flexible itinerary that catering to time and interests. With 1-way or round-trip airport transfers available to choose during the tour.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- One way or two-way airport pick up and drop off( Please choose the related option)
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned comfortable car
- Great Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expesnes such as food , entrance fee if has
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Your local great guide and the driver will pick up at your Hangzhou Airport based on your flight schedule. Upon meeting spend few minutes discuss about your itinerary. Following is the recommended one, it can be fully customized around you. Be sure to tell your guide if you need make any changes. Typically, begin the tour at West Lake, listed in UNESCO World Cultural Site, enjoy a pleasant stroll around the lake area and visit some of the top 10 sites such as Lotus Park, Viewing Fish at Flower Harbor, see Leifeng Pagoda and learning the interesting local folklores from your guide. You could also choose the relaxing boat cruise to the island or a fun gonadal ride along to fully appreciate the beauty and tranquility of the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Next, drive to local dragon well green tea village, where the famous green tea is planted and produced. Follow your guide to enjoy a fresh walk along the lush green tea plantation and fields, take in the beautiful and peaceful countryside scenery. learn how to pick the tea leaves and other knowledge related to the tea culture and drinking. Take a break and savor a delightful lunch or dinner, sip the authentical green tea. Your guide will recommend you the dishes based on your own dietary requests.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
Then head to Lingyin Scenic Spot area, a must visit site while in Hangzhou. Here you will see the amazing stone grottoes carved with more than 300 buddha statues from 1000 years ago. Check out some of the cool caves, see the largest happy buddha statues that welcome you. Pay the visit to the top 10 largest Buddhist Monastery Lingyin temples. Explore the impressive temple include “Hall of the Heavenly Kings”, Grand Hall, Medicine Hall etc. See the previous Buddha statue made from Camphor Trees, impressive mural wall at Guanyin Buddha and more. Get to learn the fascinating religious culture, custom and immerse yourself in the sound of nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hefang Street, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou 310002 China
After the temple, drive to Hefang ancient street, a lively street with old traditional architecture, have fun check out various local arts, crafts, eateries, street vendors, you may also enjoy the souvenir shopping here. After the great tour, if you book Tour by 1-way airport transfer your guide will see you off at your Hangzhou hotel; if you book tour with 2-way airport transfer, you will get dropped off at Hangzhou airport for your connecting flight.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hangzhou International Airport, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case your flight arrives early before 5.00 a.m, your local driver will pick up you at 7a.m at the airport arrival hall with the pick up sign.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you were not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide detailed flight details upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.