Private Fishing Tour from Isla Holbox (up to 6 pax)
Have fun fishing on this 4-hour private tour. You'll be able to catch both small and medium fishes including sea bass, grouper and more. Then, your captain will prepare the finest and most fresh ceviche you've tried to top-off a great day of fishing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Experienced local fisherman
- Fishing equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: VIP Holbox Experience, Calle Igualdad s/n Sin Numero, Holbox Island 77310 Mexico
Your fishing tour begins as you meet your captain at the pier in Isla Holbox. You will board a boat and your captain will take you to the best fishing spots. The boat will anchor and you will do some bottom fishing (with strings,no gray).
Your 4-hour tour will be filled with the best experience as you learn the best fishing techniques with your guide aboard. This is a private tour, so you will be in the comfort of personalized attention. You'll be able to get small and big fish such as sea bass, grouper, snapper, Blonde, Chac Chi and Mojarra among others.
After fishing, your captain will suggest you to bring your catch of fish for the day to the restaurant "La Parrilla de Juan." There you will learn how to prepare and make a ceviche in the same way the locals in Holbox make it. Then you will enjoy the best meal of your life.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Muelle Tiburon Ballena, Isla Holbox 32, 77508 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.