Private fishing tour
You haven’t experienced the true essence of Dubrovnik area until you have been out on the sea with a boat. The perspective is entirely unique and that is the reason why captain Srđan, after all his years of fishing on Dubrovnik waters, is still excited every time he has the opportunity to take guests out for a boat trip. The goal with our boat charter trips in Dubrovnik is for our guests to experience Dubrovnik area in way locals do, and off the well-beaten tourist path.
We look forward to welcome you to beautiful area surrounding Dubrovnik, a place with many charming islands, secluded beaches and crystal clear waters rich with life. We are most fortunate to live here and are delighted to share it with others.
For captain Srđan from Dubrovnik boat fishing charter, each boat trip is an opportunity to meet and enjoy the company of new friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fishing gear
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Do not miss the opportunity to live a unique experience by participating in a private fishing tour.
Our fishing trips, regardless of your experience level, will let you fish with the needed sport fishing equipment and guide at your disposal.
The charter's captain, thanks to his large experience, will lead you in an exciting chase in blue waters, letting you live an unique adventure in harness with a still unspoiled nature.
The fishing trip is the best choice for both fishing lovers and for those who look for a special and adventurous holiday.
Depending on the fishing technique employed, Srđan will explain the proper use of bait, equipment and how to position them in the water depending on the prey.
It is well known that fishing cannot guarantee results; yet, Srđan’s experience will certainly increase your chances.
Fishing techniques (depends on the season and water conditions): bottom fishing, trolling with lures, live bait trolling, free lining ,drifting, spinning, jigging, inchiku.
Departure Point :Dubrovnik Public Parking Garage, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
General pick up point is in front of Dubrovnik public garage. However, we will define most convenient pick up point once booking is complete. Ports
- Zaton Mali, Mohovo 30, 20235, Zaton, Croatia
- Gruž Market, 20000, Obala Stjepana Radića 21, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Half day fishing tour (4hours) 9/20/2019 - 10/20/2021
Full day fishing tour 9/23/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.