Private Fishing Experience in Lagos
It is a perfect activity for lovers of sport fishing.
Enjoy a 4h30 fishing trip on one of the best coasts in Portugal. The Algarve coast is rich in fish of various species, due to the vast natural stone bottoms with some sand.
With fresh bait you will have the opportunity to catch various types of fish, such as mackerel, sea bream, sea bream and maybe a beautiful sea bass that you can take home. A tasty surprise
We have time for a small snack, which may take
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Rods prepared for fishing and bait
- Fishing license
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
The duration of the trip is 4:30 hours, departing from Marina de Lagos, where we proceed to the fishing spot, which can be towards Faro or Sagres.
On board will be provided all the equipment and fresh bait necessary for bottom fishing, as well as the respective license and life jacket required by law.
Equipment included in the price of the experience.
• Ponta da Piedade Lighthouse, Lagos Portugal
Departure Point :Passeio dos Descobrimentos 10, 8600-302 Lagos, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vessel has ample aft space. Groups reduced to a maximum of 8 people. Alcohol gel will be provided at the entrance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.