Private Fascinating Pamukkale Tour
Pamukkale, Turkey's most popular tourist centers. In our country, the most domestic and foreign visitors to the location of the historical site. It is possible to see Pamukkale Travertines 100 meters high on the banks of the Menderes River from many points of Denizli. Pamukkale consists of spring waters and travertine terraced hills. The terraces of the nature masterpiece, which has been serving spa for a thousand years, consist of carbonate minerals precipitated from the spa water.
Pamukkale is one of Turkey's most beautiful place. We would love to have this experience with us.
per adult from
6 to 12 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Entry/Admission - Hierapolis & Pamukkale
What's excluded :
- All Personel Expenses
- Tips to Staff
- Any Meals Except on Itinerary
- Cleopatra's Pool Entrance Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
Pamukkale is a very rich region in terms of thermal water. Pamukkale has already been used as a spa / health facility for 2300 years. In fact, the Hierapolis Ancient City immediately adjacent to it has an enormous influence as it was a rich and important city. People from different geographies came to find healing here or the wealthy bosses came to live here after retiring. It is now known that it is good for some dry and itchy skin diseases.
Patients who wish to find healing by swimming in this water, which is especially good for rheumatism, come here both from Turkey and around the world.
These thermal waters and minerals in it give the white appearance to Pamukkale. The temperature of the thermal waters in the region varies between 35 and 100 degrees Celsius. When it comes into contact with oxygen, the calcium carbonate in the water reacts and precipitates. This is the sediment we feel under our feet in the travertine. Over time, this gel consistency hardens and forms travertine. In the same way, it starts to cover the places that it flows on.
Here, you also have the chance to swim in the Antique Pool in Hierapolis, also known as Cleopatra Pool that dates from the second century B.C.
One of the most important activities in Pamukkale is paragliding. This is both an adrenaline-laden and peaceful activity. Be sure to include the privilege of viewing the city skyline set around white travertine to your travel plans. As you can take off from Pamukkale Ruins, Honaz Mountain and Serinhisar are also available for paragliding.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hierapolis & Pamukkale, Pamukkale 20280 Turkey
Hierapolis is of particular importance to Christians. Hierapolis, one of the most important roles of Christianity in the spread of Anatolia, is also the place where Saint Philippus, one of Jesus' two apostles, was killed. Years later, a church was built where he was killed and buried, and a temple was built in his memory.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up you from any hotel in Kusadasi or Izmir.Airports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Cardak Airport, Denizli Turkey
- Scala Nouva Port Kusadasi
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.