Private: Farms of Antigua, Full Day
Visit 3 sustainable farms nearby Antigua that give back to society. During the excursion, learn about Macadamia, organic crops, and Mayan farming techniques. Take lunch made of locally produced fresh vegetables, at your own expense.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrances and tours in three farms
- Certified bilingual guide during all excursion
- Entry/Admission - Valhalla Experimental Station
- Entry/Admission - Caoba Farms
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valhalla Experimental Station, Km 52.5 a San Miguel Duenas, San Miguel Duenas Guatemala
Visit a Macadamia Farm where you learn about production, the farm, and volunteering options. This farm is focused on helping communities to be economically independent by Macadamian production and the sale of their products, nationally and internationally. In the end, get a face massage with Macadamian oils & creams, and enjoy some delicious Macadamian made pancakes at your own expense.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Caoba Farms, 5a. Ave. Final sur Sobre Puente Pensativo, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Move to another farm for an agricultural tour and exotic plant tour. Also, get to know how this farm gives back to the community.
Have lunch at the farm´s restaurant with locally produced fresh vegetables.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Antigua, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Visit another farm to learn about Mayan farming techniques, discover how the moon and sun rotation set a guideline for growing.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available at hotels of Guatemala City within zones 10, 13, 15, 11, 9. Also available pick up at hotels in Antigua Guatemala. Our representative will pick you up at the lobby of the hotel you indicated with a sign saying your name. Upon pickup, please present your digital voucher and photo ID.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not for people with limited physical mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- It is the responsibility of each traveler to know and comply with Guatemala´s entry COVID requirements. Some mentioned places may be closed due to the COVID situation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.