Private Family Tour including Mitla, Hierve el Agua and Mezcal Factory
Enjoy a Private Tour with family or friends; ideal for groups of 4 to 15 people. Fall in love with incredible landscapes and take the ideal photo with plenty of time and without rush. Make a visit at your own pace with extended time if you wish, without depending on the itinerary of a mass group.
During this Private Tour you will be accompanied by a certified guide (english or spanish speaking) and a driver in a modern and comfortable vehicle according with the number of passengers. In addition, if you are Mexican, you can take advantage of the discounts for nationals at each site (only if applicable) such as student discount or free entry on Sundays.
We will pick you up at your hotel's lobby at your starting selected time, we will visit the most emblematic places of this route such as the Tule Tree (more than 2000 years old), Teotitlan del Valle (artisans create beautiful wool rugs), Mitla (archaeological site), Hierve el Agua (fossilized waterfalls) and Mezcal factory.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop off at your hotel
- Comfortable vehicle according the number of passengers
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tule Tree
- Entry/Admission - Mitla
- Entry/Admission - Hierve el Agua
- Entry/Admission - El Rey de Matatlan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tule Tree, Calle dos de Abril 2, Santa Maria del Tule 68297 Mexico
One of the most extraordinary natural beauties is the gigantic Sabino called "El Árbol del Tule", it has a height of 40 meters, a diameter of 52.58 meters, a weight of 509 tons and approximately 2000 years of antiquity.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Teotitlan Del Valle, De Juárez Km 2, Centro, 70420 Teotitlán del Valle, Oax., Mexico
Artisans create rugs made with natural wool on domestic looms, using natural dyes for their coloring, their designs range from codices to pictorial reproductions of Tamayo, Miró, Matisse, Toledo and Picasso.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: San Pablo Villa de Mitla Mexico
His name is of Nahuatl origin and means "Place of the Dead". It is a Zapotec ceremonial center, residence of the ecclesiastical power. The harmony of its buildings and the proportion of its courtyards are highlighted by the extraordinary decoration of its walls in frets, it is a unique representation in Mesoamerica.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca Mexico
It is believed that it was a sacred place of the ancient Zapotecs. The fossilized waterfalls stand out, one 30m high and the other 12m high, formed by the carbonated water that falls from springs located in the upper part of the crags. The spring area that gives rise to this, has been used to create a large pool that has become a natural spa for its thermal waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Rey de Matatlan, Carretera Internacional Cristobal Colon Km 26.5. Crucero de Teotitlan del Valle, Tlacolula Mexico
This visited valley is one of the most important mezcal producers in the state. There are a large number of mezcal factories and outlets, you will discover the Mezcal process at Rancho Zapata. Oaxaca is known as the "Mezcal Capital of the World".
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private service, passengers pickup is included. If your hotel is not listed, do not worry, you can add your address (for example an Airbnb location). Otherwise we will be in contact with you before tour date, so we can clarify what hotel or address you will stay.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Disinfectant towels available in our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.