Private Family-Friendly Tour of Gaudi's Barcelona
Follow a trail of Gaudí’s treasures through the beautiful streets of Barcelona. From magnificent gardens, gloomy crypts to towering Cathedral spires. Enjoy a day out that is fun for the whole family.
Hear enthralling stories and fun facts about Gaudí, Spanish culture, and the city itself; and the tales of Barcelona’s twelve abandoned, haunted metro stations and how La Sagrada Familia has taken longer to build than the great Egyptian pyramids! Retrace Gaudí’s life and adolescence in Barcelona, and learn about his unique, enchanting architectural style. Where else will you see buildings coated in dragon scales?
On this excursion, you will avoid the rush and busyness of a group tour, and enjoy a more intimate, flexible experience. Your personal guide will help you easily navigate the city and will arrange private transportation between the sights if you require it. This ensures you have the smoothest, most enjoyable day possible. A firm highlight of your trip no doubt!
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line entrance tickets for La Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- A friendly, professional tour guide for your own private group
- Plenty of time to take photos of your favourite places
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
What's excluded :
- Cost of hotel pick up/drop off. Your guide will accompany you in a taxi or by public transport
- Food and drink, although your guide will be happy to recommend snacks along the way
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Gaudí's towering architectural achievement, and the most iconic building in Barcelona.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Barcelona’s stunning public park, filled with the fantastical forms of Gaudí.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Yet another Gaudí treasure, Casa Batlló is a masterpiece of color and light.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
This magnificent house with its undulating façade was Gaudí's last civil project.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tuscania Food & Wine, Carrer de Mallorca, 434, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Casa Milà, Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.