Private Express Experience - 12 Apostles
Your Private Express Experience takes you directly to the Port Campbell National Park where the world famous 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Gibson Steps are located along the Great Ocean Road. Exploring and experiencing the towering rock formations, stunning costal vistas, and quaint seaside town of Port Campbell.
This Private Express Experience is a shorten version of our Full Day Experience visiting the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Gibsons Steps, and seaside town of Port Campbell. For the time conscious traveller or wanting an early return to Melbourne (Late Afternoon).
Throughout the day your guide will share the history, adventures, tales and stories of the Great Ocean Road as you create, explore, and experience your own private tour with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary Morning or Afternoon Tea provided during the Tour
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
What's excluded :
- Lunch - A casual dining experience is available in Port Campbell to tickle all taste buds. Your Guide will explain the options available enroute to The 12 Apostles. Lunch at Guests Own Expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Your Private Express Experience takes you directly to the Port Campbell National Park where the world famous 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Gibson Steps are located along the Great Ocean Road. At each of the stops, you will spend anyway from 30 minutes to 60 minutes exploring and experiencing each location.
Your Private Express Experience starts with us meeting and greeting you in the lobby of your hotel or agreed pick up point. You will be travelling in your own private and luxury vehicle for the tour.
As we make our way out of Melbourne towards Port Campbell National Park, our guide will explain the minimum highlights including:
- The 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps
- Seaside town of Port Campbell.
- The plans for the complimentary morning or afternoon tea.
- The dining options available for lunch being a casual lunch, pub meal, or 2 course lunch with beverage (guests own expense).
Our philosophy is simple “Your Tour, Your Experience”, and you may have the time to add the following inclusions to be a part of your private tour:
- Helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles.
These inclusions are subject to the guests own expense and time permitted, however we will use our best endeavours to help you accommodate these inclusions.
Throughout the day, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of the Great Ocean Road as you spend a full day creating, exploring, and experiencing the Great Ocean Road Express Experience on your own private tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet and greet our guests in the lobby of their Melbourne Hotel, meet at Station Pier in Port Melbourne from their cruise ship or collect from Melbourne Airports. We can accommodate other locations via mutual agreement.Airports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier, Port Melbourne
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/17/2019 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The vehicle is not wheelchair accessible. If the guest has the capacity to step in and out of vehicle, there is luggage space to fit a wheelchair. Please contact us about this requirement.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To protect the Health, Safety, and Welfare of everyone who travels with us, we have implemented Covid-Safe protocols into our cleaning procedures which forms part of our Industry Certification. All our guests receive a complimentary kit of hand sanitiser, tissues, face mask, and a bottle of water.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.