Private Experience To Machu Picchu Full Day By Train
Machu Picchu is the most famous Incan site on the continent, above the Urubamba River valley at 2430m (7972ft). The Historical Sanctuary is a cultural and natural area inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List. It was planned and built around 1450 CE during the reign of Inca Pachakuti, known as the ‘Greatest Inca’ and responsible for much of the building in the area. It’s construction demanded the participation of specialists in architecture, engineering, astronomy, and massive amounts of labor from the populous.
Shrouded by mist and surrounded by lush vegetation and steep escarpments the essential grandeur of Machu Picchu is indisputable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
The amazing Machu Picchu
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.