Private Experience: Ljubljana- 6hrs Shore Trip from Koper (up to 7 persons)
Experience Europe`s Green Capital and Enjoy The Diversity of Slovenia
Join us on this small group shore excursion journey to the Europe`s green capital Ljubljana in a comfortable, clean, air conditioned and up to date people`s carrier/van for up to 7 persons max. This tour is for one party only.
Definitely one of the best options to experience Slovenia.
- Private Small Group Experience (up to 7 persons max)
- Experience and Enjoy Ljubljana at Your Own Pace
- Comfortable, Clean and Air- Conditioned up to date cars/vans
- English Speaking Local Driver/Escort
- Foodie Insiders- We Know Where to get Local Food at its Best
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
- All transportation in up to date comfortable air conditioned car/ passenger van for up to 7 persons
- English speaking driver/ escort
- Basic Insurance
- Complimentary bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Food is not included. Upon request we can make a reservation in a authentic family run restaurant
- Funicular Railway to Ljubljana castle (4 eur)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koper City Beach, Kopalisko Nabrezje 1, Koper 6000 Slovenia
We will meet at the cruise terminal (or another preferred accommodation) and head directly to Ljubljana in a smooth- relaxing ride trough picturesque landscape of Slovenia.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
As we arrive to Ljubljana you will be dropped off in the heart of the old town in the best starting location to explore this amazing green town on your own. You will have up to 2 hours of free time to see the towns most important buildings and monuments such as Ljubljana castle, Ljubljana Town Hall, the Triple Bridge, the Shoemakers Bridge, Ljubljana Cathedral, the Robba Fountain, Preseren Square, Congress Square and Ljubljanica river (where the feeling of the old town life is felt the most) and other attractions. You will also have enough time to do some shopping in the old town or just sit and have an nice glass of great Slovenian wine or a cup of coffee at the banks of Ljubljanica river.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
If the whole group agrees we can make a reservation at a local traditional family run restaurant at Bled where some great authentic and international food and wine is served at affordable prices.
Stop At: Koper Cathedral and Bell Tower, Titov Trg, Koper 6000 Slovenia
After the visit of Ljubljana we will head back to Koper in a smooth and relaxing ride as our journey will conclude under your ship or another preferred accommodation
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from the Cruise ship terminal in Koper or any other location within Koper town limits. You will receive exact and optimized tour departure details within 24 hrs after the booking.If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location.Ports
- Pokrajinski muzej Koper, Kidričeva ulica 19, 6000 Koper, Slovenia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup is from Koper cruise terminal but is also available from any location within Koper town limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking.
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you (24 hours) after the booking.
- During peak season we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way.
- Please provide your ship name and dissembark/ departure times at the time of booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety for our staff and costumers has always been our Nr1 priority. And so is now in these "changed" times. Please stay reassured that our safety measures are always100% up to date according to highest travel industry standards.But we also use "common sense" so we can still deliver 100% experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.