Company and guide certificates, quality and price assurance. Local guide, knows the island well, its history and culture, food, music and local restaurants.
Join this adventurous 6 hour island tour and visit places like Espargos, Kite Beach, Santa Maria, Miragem, Palmeira and Murdeira. Swim in Salt Lake with your group. Have a lunch at a local restaurant before going into the sea to see the lemon sharks in their natural surroundings up close.
It does not make a difference for you if you want to emphasize culture, education, history or sport. Our expert will combine these elements with adventure activities to create exciting travel opportunities for you. Know the Island with a native and certificate guide, with safety. We can customize the excursion to customer preference.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Local Guide and Certificate
- Private service tailored to your time
- Transfer from the hotel
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Photos (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Buracona - Olho Azul
- Entry/Admission - Pedra Lume Salt Crater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Maria, Santa Maria, Ilha do Sal
See the most touristic city in capeverd. Know the history of the city that has transformed from the exploration of the salt to the biggest tourist city in Cape Verd.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Buracona - Olho Azul, Sandstrasse von Palmeira Richtung Norden, Ilha do Sal Cape Verde
See blue eye, one of the seven wonders of the country, and their natural pool.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pedra Lume Salt Crater, Pedra Lume, Ilha do Sal Cape Verde
Salinas serves to forget the stress of everyday life, not having to leave the island without bathing in the saline thermal water, where spas, whirlpool and relaxation are available to all, free of charge.
Scientifically, the medicinal action of its salty waters is recognized for its cicatrizing, detoxifying and metabolic-stimulating power due to the mineral substances contained there. In the popular knowledge there is an even greater healing power in this water.
The place has a fascinating lake where anyone can bathe and float without knowing how to swim.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Murdeira Village Resort, Murdeira, 0345, Cape Verde
Natural reserve of the bay of the murdeira, which has great diversity of corals and fish, and we can enjoy the beautiful view of the lion mountain.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Shark Bay, Cape Verde
Have the experience to see the lemon sharks in their natural environment very closely.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Port of Palmeira, Palmeira, Cape Verde
Palm tree fishing village, a simple place where people take their sustenance from fishing and work in the port. We can see the arrivals of the craft and see all the activity around the sale of fish. And we also walk between the colorful colonial houses.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Pedra de Lume Beach, In The Beach Of Hotel Belorizonte, Pedra de Lume, Ilha do Sal 4110 Cape Verde
We will visit Stone of lume, the first village in Sal, founded in 1804, to learn about the history and development of the local economy based on the export of salt.
Also to see the centuries-old houses, boats and the cable car used in the old salt transport.
Stop At: Miragem, Cape Verde
mirage - to see the effect of water illusions in the desert.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kite Beach - Sal Cape Verde, Cape Verde
One of the best places in the world to practice kitesurf, usually chosen to hold the world kite surfing championships. is located on the east of the island.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All the starting point desired and previously agreed with the client.Ports
- pedra de lume
- Santa Maria
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a bottle of water, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, swimsuit, water shoes (if you have one) and towels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.