Private Excursions with 2019 Quicksilver 675 Speedboat
Because there are so many options for boating excursions around Dubrovnik, and because every group has unique interests, our company organizes only personalized, private tours. This means that you choose the length and time of your tour, as well as your destinations and type of activities.
You can choose from Half to Full-Day excursions to visit some of our local islands. Croatia has over 1200 Islands, each one more peaceful and beautiful than the last, so it would be a shame to spend your vacation in Dubrovnik without seeing at least a couple of them.
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment and underwater camera
- Life jackets for adults and childeren
- Local taxes
- Bottled water - Soft drinks, beer
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to National Park
- From the main port of Gruž, it only takes about 20 min to get to the Elaphiti Archipelago, so a Half Day Tour is great for those looking for a bit of adventure and some beautiful nature close to town. Of the three main (inhabited) islands, you can easily visit one or two in a half day. Some of our guests make it to all three islands in the four hour time slot, but if you want to spend time in the sea, this will probably feel rushed.
During the hot summer months, the Blue Cave on Koločep and the famous Šunj Beach of Lopud are ideal if you like swimming and snorkeling. Our skippers know all of the best spots for cliff jumping on the islands, too, for the adrenaline seekers. If you want to visit some of the islands’ historical villages instead, you might consider the old Monastery and Rector’s Palace on Šipan.
Since this is a private tour, you get to decide on your own itinerary. Your skipper can advise you about the area and help you make the most of your time. Some of our guests start out their Half Day Tour planning to visit all three islands, end up falling in love with the first one, and stay there all afternoon. Other groups move along more quickly and have time to visit something extra before heading back to Dubrovnik. It’s 100% flexible, and it’s 100% up to you.
If you definitely want to see all Elaphiti Islands, set aside some time for swimming, and/or enjoy some great local cuisine, we recommend a Full-Day excursion. With this option you will spend a full day on the sea, relax in some nice private bays, and take your pick from several amazing restaurants on the islands. At the end of the day, get your camera ready for a breathtaking Adriatic sunset on the boat ride back into town.
Full Day Tours are also ideal for our guests wanting to explore more distant destinations. Ten miles beyond the Elaphiti Archipelago, Mljet Island is home to one of our largest and most famous national parks. Korčula Island, located at the very end of the Pelješac Peninsula, is famous for its small but stunning Old Town. These destinations and more are possible if you decide to book a Full-Day tour.
Departure Point :Gruž Market, 20000, Obala Stjepana Radića 21, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Activity is outdoors. Boats are disinfected before and after each tour. Tour is private so only your party is on the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.