Private Excursion Trip to Bharatpur's Keoladeo National Park From Delhi
Private Same Day Excursion Trip to Bharatpur's Keoladeo National Park With Pick and drop Within any New Delhi Location . This is Private Guided Trip. Naturalist will be with you at Bird Sanctuary . Air-Conditioned Car For Your Transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- This is a Private Guided Trip of Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Rickshaw Ride Trip
- Air-Conditioned Car for Your Transportation
- Pickup and Drop within any Delhi Location
- Entrance Ticket of Bird Sanctuary is Included with Guided Trip
- Tour Guide along with you For 4 Hours - 6 Hours as Long as wish
- Rickshaw Ride along with you For 4 Hours - 6 Hours as Long as wish
- Entry/Admission - Keoladeo National Park
What's excluded :
- No Meals and Accommodation
- Optional Boat Ride on Customer wish and Expenses only
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bharatpur, Bharatpur, Bharatpur District, Rajasthan
You will Picked Up by Our Trip representative Car-Driver from any Delhi / New Delhi Location / Place and start a day trip as per Below
Pick up from Delhi and drive to Bharatpur. It will take 4 hours to reach Bharatpur. Upon arrival, you are met with naturalist who takes you to the Bird Sanctuary. Bharatpur day Tour starts from here. Explore the bird sanctuary with well versed naturalist.
Visiting Keoladeo National Park:
World famous Keoladeo National Park is located here, which was earlier known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary located in Rajasthan. Bharatpur is known for thousands of rare and highly endangered species of birds such as Siberian Crane, which can be seen in winters. It is also a world heritage site. More than 230 species of birds can be spotted here. It is an amazing place for bird watchers or world lovers. Migratory birds are the major attractions including Flamingo, Red crested Porhad, Rosy Pelican. Bird watching is not the only activity to do in the Park but flora and fauna can also be enjoyed in the park.
The sanctuary was created 250 years ago and is named after a Keoladeo (Shiva) temple within its boundaries The Park was a hunting ground for the maharajas of Bharatpur, a tradition dating back to 1850, and duck shoots were organized yearly in honor of the British viceroys. In one shoot alone in 1938, over 4,273 birds such as mallards and teals were killed by Lord Linlithgow, the then Governor-General of India. After India's independence, the rulers of the princely states were allowed shooting rights until 1972. In 1982, grazing was banned in the park, leading to violent clashes between the local farmer and Gujjar communities and the government.
After finishing a delicious lunch, drive back to Delhi
Pick up and Drop Within any Delhi / New Delhi Location (Hotel / Airport / Homestay / Home)
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Keoladeo National Park, Bharatpur 321001 India
This is Bharatpur Bird sanctuary you entire tour will happen here with Rickshaw Ride and Private Guided along with You
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop Within any Delhi / New Delhi Location (Hotel - Resort - Airport - Railway station - Homestay - any Location)Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Car Option would be Depend Upon Number of Guests on same booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.