Private Excursion to Montenegro from Dubrovnik
If you decide to book this private excursion to Montenegro you will have opportunity to discover and explore Montenegrian coast and to enjoy in small towns full of history such us Perast and Kotor and new summer resorts in Budva and Porto Montenegro in Tivat. Your private excursion starts from your accommodation as our professional English speaking driver is waiting for you on your address.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Boat ride
- Depart from Dubrovnik in the direction of Perast, known as a small coastal village located just in front of the straits Verige. It is the largest monument of the Bay of Kotor with many palaces, churches and stone houses.
After arriving to Perast, you can use your free time to board on the boat and go to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks, which was created thanks to the Perast sailors who threw stones in the sea and created today's island where the shrine of Our Lady of the Rocks was built. After visit of the island continue your journey towards Kotor. Upon arrival in Kotor, accompanied by a local guide, you will visit the city that is surrounded by ancient walls drawn into the distant past of the city. It was known as an important trade and transportation town at the crossroads of the Balkans and the Mediterranean. Kotor had the naval base with its own merchant fleet. Crafts and guilds were highly developed and they had their own schools, hospitals and orphanages. Kotor is known for its numerous churches and the Cathedral of St. Tryphon which is a patron of the city.
After visit of Kotor lunch in a restaurant, and then continue your journey to Budva, small tourist town on the Montenegrin coast. It is also known for the Old town, which was damaged in the earthquake and then again restored.
After visit of Budva continue your journey towards St. Stefan. Close to Budva is a Bellevue Photo stop which is a great place to enjoy in the view of the island of St. Stefan. It was built as a fortification in the year of 1442 when the first inhabitants settled. Island is protected by the walls against invasions of Turkish and pirates. There are three churches on the island, one of which is the church of St. Stefan, to which it was named. It was known as the commercial and transportation center especially during the Venetian Republic.
After a photo break and enjoying the view of the island your driver will drive you to famous summer resort Porto Montenegro in Tivat. This resort is very popular yacht harbor with very interesting arhitecture and shops with most famous world brends. After enjoying free time in Porto Montenegro it is time to drive back to Dubrovnik.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Dubrovnik
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your accommodation in Dubrovnik
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.