Private Excursion to Floating Market and Ayutthaya World Heritage Site
Enjoy your Private day trip in the central part of Thailand within 1 day.
Pick up in your hotel in Bangkok at 7:00 a.m. and depart to MaeKlong railway market by a private air conditioned vehicle. Watch the train passing over the food vendors while exploring the market and taste some Thai fruits and desserts.
Continue to the pier by private air conditioned vehicle. On board the long tail boat for the canal tour to the floating market (about 30 mins). Taste Thai fruits and desserts and enjoy some personal time for shopping at the floating market.
Drive about 2.5 hours to Ayutthaya, UNESCO World Heritage site in 1991. Have an optional lunch at the local restaurant (late lunch around 13:30-14:00 p.m.). Visit the famous temples “Wat Mahathat”, “Wat Phra Sri Sanphet” as well as “Wat Lokaya Sutharam” in Ayutthaya Historical Park. Then return to your hotel in Bangkok. Arrive hotel around 18:00 p.m.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Thai Tour Guide service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Desserts, fruits and drink as per itinerary
- Long tail boat tour to Damnoensaduak Floating Market
- All admission and activity fees as per itinerary
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub)
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Historic City of Ayutthaya
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Optional lunch at the local restaurant in Ayutthaya (Late lunch around 13:30-14:00 p.m.)
- Any extra or activity fees which not mentioned in the tour program
- Tipping and gratuities for Tour Guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub), Si Champa Alley, Mae Klong 75000 Thailand
Visit Maeklong railway market where you see the train passing the market which the merchants sell their goods on the train track.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Drive about 20 minutes to the pier for your private long tail boat tour along the canal to Damnoensaduak Floating market. Enjoy sightseeing, view and observe Thai people house in the countryside, their fruits and flower farms along the canal.
We will get off the boat at the Floating market where you can enjoy taking photos, tasting Thai desserts, food, drink as well as shopping at the first Floating market in Thailand.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic City of Ayutthaya, Pratu Chai Sub-district, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya District, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
After the Floating market. Drive about 2.5 hours from the Floating market to Ayutthaya, UNESCO World Heritage site in 1991.
Have an optional lunch at the local restaurant in Ayutthaya which your tour guide can recommend you the place (Late lunch around 13:30 p.m.)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wat Mahathat, Ayutthaya Historical Park Pratuchai, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
After optional lunch, visit Wat Mahathat (Temple of the great holy relics of the Lord Buddha) which located at the Centre of Ayutthaya Historical Park.
The temple built since the late 14th century. The highlight of this temple is the head of Buddha image inside the tree root and the beautiful ruin architecture remains.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, the royal chapel and used to be the residence area of the Kings in Ayutthaya period from 1350 - 1767 A.D. This temple and the complex was a prototype of Grand Palace in Bangkok.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam), Phratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Wat Lokaya Sutharam, the temple which has the longest Reclining Buddha image in Ayutthaya.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the main lobby of your hotel in Bangkok (except hotel near airports). Please advise the name of your hotel when booking.Due to the road construction on the way to Maeklong railway market which cause traffic jam, travelers may be required to depart from the hotel earlier at 06:45 a.m. (depended on hotel location).
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.