Private Excursion d'une journée au départ de Marrakech à Ouarzazate via l'Atlas
Day trip from Marrakech to Ait-Ben-Haddou and Ouarzazate, where lived in the twentieth century Thami el Glaoui. Popular destination for those who visit the Sahara from Marrakech, Ait-Ben-Haddou has also been seen in many movies
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water Driver/guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport by private vehicle Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- During this day trip from Marrakech to Ouarzazate and Ait-Ben-Haddou, you will cross the High Atlas Mountains to reach a vast desert plain on the edge of the Sahara Desert. It is a remarkable land of contrasts with cities irrigated by rivers, an ancient volcanic nature, flourishing valleys, stone and mud kasbahs and fortified villages known as Ksars. Start your day trip in a small group with a transfer from your Marrakech accommodation. Hop aboard your 4x4 or minivan air-conditioned and soak up the landscape while crossing the Atlas. Learn more about life in the mountain villages and cross the spectacular Tizi-n-Tichka Pass at 2,260 meters above sea level. Admire the vast area of the Anti-Atlas beyond the pass and follow the old caravan routes that linked Marrakech to the Sahara Desert. During your trip, listen to the stories of merchants who sold slaves and gold along the road and cross hills, orchards and timeless villages. After about three hours, arrive at Ait-Ben-Haddou, famous for its well-preserved kasbah and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Go inside (at your expense) to explore rammed houses and streets and learn how the kasbah appeared in movies such as Jesus of Nazareth and the first Star Wars. Despite the early start, it's a really great outing!
Departure Point :your hotel
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.