Private Exclusive Swiss Food Experience with a Local
This experience is provided by a private local.
Is it your first time in Switzerland or are you a foodie interested in further discovering Switzerland through its cuisine? Then don’t look any further and join me for a once-in-a-lifetime Swiss Food Experience!
This Experience will take us through stunning places in Switzerland and offer you the chance to delight your palate with a selection of some of our best specialties!
We will start with a visit of Gruyères and a tasting of its worldwide famous cheese. Then you will enjoy a scenic drive through the dazzling Lavaux vineyards terraces and a “dégustation” of a selection of fantastic local wines. We will end our journey with a gourmet walk which will take us through the finest chocolatiers in Geneva (you will get to taste chocolate of course!).
Let me not only show you the effortless beauty of Swiss nature in the Romandie, such as the famous Unesco-listed Lavaux vineyards terraces, but also the heart of its largest city, Geneva!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Cheese, Wine & Chocolate tastings
- Entrance Tickets to the Cheese Factory
What's excluded :
You will depart from Geneva and engage for a ride along the magnificent Lake of Geneva.
On arrival in the stunning village of Gruyères with its hilltop castle, a Local will walk you around the beautiful medieval town, showing you the most stunning vantage points. After having lunch, you will discover the story around the Gruyères cheese at “La Maison du Gruyères”. During this visit, you will discover the local art of cheese-making according to the age-old tradition and get to taste a bit of Swiss history.
Then, you will travel to the UNESCO protected Lavaux vineyards, where a Local will take you on a private drive through some of the most stunning viewpoints and will show you the famous terraced vineyards. You will thereby admire its gorgeous grapevine and all of your senses will be stimulated by the tasting of a sample of its most exquisite wines.
Relax during the return journey to Geneva and prepare yourself for the discovery of the finest chocolatiers of Geneva with a seasoned Maître Chocolatier. You will delight your taste buds in a mesmerising chocolate farandole!
• Gruyeres Castle, Route du Chateau 8, Gruyeres 1663 Switzerland
• Lavaux Vineyard Terraces, Lutry Switzerland
• Lavaux Vinorama, route du Lac 2, Rivaz 1071 Switzerland
• Jet d'Eau, quai Gustave-Ador Jetee des Eaux-Vives, Geneva 1207 Switzerland
• Sweetzerland Chocolatier, Rue du Mont-Blanc 5, Geneva 1201 Switzerland
• Favarger Chocolate Factory, 2, chemin de la Chocolaterie, Geneva 1217 Switzerland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any hotel in Geneva city center (otherwise we meet and depart from Geneva Cornavin train station).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.