Private Exclusive Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour
This option has been tailored towards those looking for an exclusive tour experience. Covering the best of Ancient Rome and divided up into 3 palatable sections, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum the Palatine Hill.
Your VIP excursion begins with the Colosseum, which is undeniably one of the most impressive structures in the world.
Learn how the games were organized, where the exits were and who got the best seats in the house. Find out what life was like for the gladiators, how they trained, where they lived, and how they could win their freedom.
The next segment of your tour takes you up on to the Palatine Hill and deep inside the Roman Forum, once considered the heart of the city. Originally designed as a market place, this rectangular plaza grew organically over time to become the hub of judicial, commercial, religious and political endeavors. Marvel at its edifices, temples, and basilicas, while deciphering their inscriptions, as you wander through this forgotten world.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enter the great stadium of ancient Rome and explore deep within the walls of the Colosseum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Climb The Palace Hill and look over ancient Rome as the Emporers of the past once had
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Walk the ruins of the Ancient Rome where the great Forum once stood
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Colosseo, 00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure this could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The exact timings and reservations can vary depending on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- All clients may be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the Colosseum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.