Private Exclusive Classic Car Tour Miami Beach & Wynwood 2-Hour
Tour the Art Deco Historic District colorful buildings with a century-old history.
In your private American Antique Convertible Car, explore Ocean Dr, the Versace Mansion, Collins Ave, Millionaire's Row and many more Landmarks...
Crossing Biscayne Bay via Julia Tuttle causeway, and reach the Design District passing by the high-end shopping mecca with the most luxurious fashion brands. This private car tour continues through Wynwood, cruising by outdoor art exhibits at city scale with galleries and restaurants. Then, the journey continues through Downtown Miami, with the Freedom tower as a highlight, Bayside and head back to Miami Beach via Mac Arthur causeway or the Venetian way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Souvenir photos stops
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (at discretion)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside selected areas)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
Incredible murals Mecca!
You will love walking those very colorful buildings.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater, 1700 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7540
Great theater build in 1957
Pass By: Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach, 1933-1945 Meridian Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-1817
A spectacular sculpture with a scenic environment!
Pass By: Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach, FL
The world biggest concentration of Art Deco!
Pass By: Miami Design District, 3841 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137-3606
a complete new district, with the best luxury brands possible.
A new fashion mecca!
Departure Point :1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT: FOR TOUR BOOKINGS WITHIN 48 HOURS PLEASE CALL USOur classic car tours include a free pick-up from any private residence or hotel in Miami Beach from South Pointe Park up to 5000 Collins Ave to the North, within the island of Miami Beach. If you are located outside of the local tour pick-up area, you may meet us at our location for tour pick-up, conveniently located at the National Hotel - 1677 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139; or you may request a special car tour pick-up and drop-off for an extra fee. Drop-offs are usually in the same location as the initial pick-up. However, you are able to request a dropped off at other locations such as shopping district, restaurants, etc. located within the areas of our tours.Ports
- miami port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2018 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in hot weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund in certain cases
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.