Private Exclusive Ballooning Experience for 4 over Mallorca
Our pilots have been champions of Spain and are currently third in the national ranking and sixth in the last World Championship in Dubai and with more than 33 years of experience.
A fleet of 9 balloons of the most modern in Europe.
Safe sunrise flights with breathtaking views of the island of Mallorca and sometimes of the neighboring islands.
Breakfast included (separate drinks) in our aeronautical facilities, the official balloon race.
Extraordinary personal service, backed by the opinions of our passengers and our more than 4000 partners.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Drinks are not included
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Pick-up service between € 5 and € 15 per person
They will be able to observe the entire island, with its mountains, towns, landscapes and coasts. Sometimes even the neighboring islands of Menorca and Cabrera. You will be able to observe a rural, indigenous island in a sustainable environment and of impressive natural beauty. Hand in hand with your partner or family, you can live the experience of floating in the air in a balloon piloted by the best pilots in Spain, in safety and in sympathy.
Being private flights, there is the possibility of doing it in the morning (recommended) or in the afternoons (not in summer), also with a small transport supplement you can take off from your farm or another place you want.
• Majorca, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Departure Point :Globodromo Ballonhafen Balloon Airport Mallorca Balloons, MA15, salida 44, 07500 Manacor, Islas Baleares, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at almost all the hotels on the island from April 1 to October 31 (check outside these dates). It is not included in the price and is paid directly to the driver, the price varies between € 5 and € 15 / person.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival is not mandatory by law and voluntary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.