Private Everest Base Camp Helicopter Landing Tour with Breakfast in Everest
Day helicopter to Everest base camp will kick off from Kathmandu airport. From Kathmandu airport flight takes about 40 to 45 minutes to Lukla. About 10 to 15 minutes there will be a short break in Lukla. Then after to reach Base camp and Kalapathhar it may take about 40 minutes including landing time. Miraculous views of mountain peaks and villages can be experienced from the flight. First, you will land at Everest base camp then you will be taken to Kalapathar from where the best views of panorama can be witnessed. Then there you will have breakfast in Everest view hotel for 45 minutes and return back to Kathmandu.
1. Kathmandu to Lukla Airport: 45-minute ride (fueling time is 10-15 minutes)
2. Lukla to Kala Patthar: 25 minutes (landing time is 10-15 minutes)
3. Kala Patthar to Syangboche (Everest View Hotel): 12 minutes (landing time is 45 minutes for breakfast)
4. Syangboche to Lukla to Kathmandu: 1 hour 20 minutes
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport transfer (pick up/ drop) during tours.
- Private Helicopter Charter cost to Everest Base Camp Tour
- Landing at the famous viewpoint of Kala Patthar or Base Camp
- Landing 50 min to 60 min breakfast break on Everest view hotel
- First Aid kit box and oxygen cylinder for an Emergency case
- Domestic airport departure taxes/fees.
- All government tax and fees.
- Company service charges and fees.
What's excluded :
- Life and medical insurance during the trip
- Meal (Breakfast) in Everest view hotel during the trip.
- National park permit fees in Everest.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tenzing Hillary Airport, Lukla - Everest Base Camp Trekking Route 30, Chaunrikharka 56000, Nepal
helicopter lands at Lukla with the magnificent view of chains of Himalayas.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
Mount Everest and Everest Base camp
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Everest View Point, Kyangjuma, Sagarmatha National Park Nepal
Mount Everest View Point hotel stop for breakfast here
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kala Patthar, Khumjung 56000, Nepal
Kalapatthar is the popular Himalayan view point.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Everest Base Camp Trekking Route, Everest Base Camp Trekking Rte, Namche 56000, Nepal
Everest Base Camp is the world's highest trek.
Pass By: Everest Base Camp Trail, Khumjung 56000, Nepal
Everest Base Camp is the most popular trek.
Pass By: Namche Bazaar, Namche Bazaar, Khumbu, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
Namche Bazaar is the Sherpa captial.
Pass By: Tyangboche, Khumjung 56000, Nepal
Tengbcohe is en-route Everest Base Camp trek which has the largest monastery in Khumbu region.
Stop At: Kala Patthar, Sagarmatha National Park Nepal
Kalapather is the popular Himalayan view point.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
Sagarmatha National Park is the UNESCO World Heritage Site and a protected zone for the fragile Himalayan eco-system.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kathmandu.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.