Private Evening Tour to Akshardham Temple with Light and Sound Show
This tour includes journey through the beautiful Akshardham Temple, a spiritual-cultural campus in New Delhi, India.
On this private, 6-hours evening tour, witness one of the famous religious place of India. Akshardham means the divine abode of God and is hailed as an eternal place of devotion, purity and peace.
Explore Hindu values and traditions through a variety of media, from a large format film to a multimedia water show. It’s an inspiring journey of art, values and contributions for the progress, happiness and harmony of all humans. Enjoy this spiritually enriching and unique experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Mineral Water bottle per person
- Service of English speaking guide
- Light and Sound show at Akshardham Temple
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- All Meals
- Tipping, Camera/video camera fees, alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
Meet your private guide at Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. The magnificent monument officially opened in 2005, and is situated on the banks of Yamuna River in the eastern face of the city. It boasts a complex architectural style and consists of 234 ornately carved pillars, 9 domes and more than 20,000 statues of various Hindu Sages, saints and Acharyas (teachers). Explore the alluring beauty of this majestic monument as your private guide unfolds the legend and stories connected with the temple. Stroll through the intricately carved corridors and experience faith at its best. Let the culture sink in as you stop for light snack with your expert guide. Relish the exotic flavors of Indian Masala Tea and a mouth-watering Samosa. In the evening witness the spectacular musical fountain show, which depicts the cycle of birth, life and death as mentioned in Indian mythology. The 15 minutes fountain show is called “Cycle of Life” and takes place as the sun sets. As the day retires, the driver will drop you to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/13/2020 - 10/23/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.