Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port
A private tour only for your party!
Ephesus is the largest open-air museum of Turkey and one of the largest of the world, planning a visit to the famous ruins takes serious time . Cruise passengers have a limited time in Kusadasi and in your limited time, you can settle back & relax while our team handles all arrangements for you. Explore the ancient ruins and religious sites of Ephesus on this private tour which is specially designed for cruise passengers. Follow the trail of the Virgin Mary to her mountainside house, then trace a route through the ancient city’s ruins, temples, theatre, and the great Celsus Library.
• Starts from Cruise Port and returns to Cruise Port
• Professional Licensed Tour Guide & A/C new model vehicle included
• Even you have a chance to explore local handicrafts besides visiting historical & cultural destinations
• Private Tour only for your party
• Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Ensures the on-time return to your ship
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- 100 % Satisfaction
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Luxury, new model Mercedes Minivan
- Private Tour & Transportation
- All Taxes
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
What's excluded :
- Enterance Fees (We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines)
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Terrace Houses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
At the exit of the cruise port, you will be welcomed by your professional licensed local tour guide who will be with you during your private tour and tell you every point of the ruins you will visit. We advise you to meet our team 30/45 minutes after your ship docked to the port.
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of the Virgin Mary where mother of Jesus Christ spent her final years. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and 'unofficially' confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine what you can see during your visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
UNESCO listed place Ancient City of Ephesus that is one of the best well-kept Greco- Roman ancient city in the world, famous with Odeon where the music concerts were organized, Domitian Temple that is one of the first temple dedicated for a human, Celsus Library which was the third biggest library in the ancient time, Amphitheatre where is one of the biggest amphitheatre in the world with 24.000 people capacity and St. Paul preached to Ephesians, Marble Street, Roman Baths, Fountains, Temples, Agora, Love House, Public Toilets, Terrace Houses (Optional) famed with gorgeous mosaics and wall paintings....
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ephesus Terrace Houses, Selcuk 35148 Turkey
The Terrace Houses complex in Ephesus consists of luxurious residential villas, located on the northern slope of Bülbüldağı Hill, next to Curetes Street and opposite the Temple of Hadrian. So far, two housing complexes - Eastern and Western - have been excavated. They were built according to the Hippodamian plan where the roads transect each other at right angles. The excavation work of the Terrace Houses started in 1960. The restoration of the houses is an ongoing process and every year there is something new to admire there.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Temple of Artemis that was one of the seven wonders of ancient world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: The Basilica of Saint John, Isa Bey Mahallesi, 2013. Sk. No:1, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
You can see Saint John Basilica from a distance. It is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill. The tomb of St John was under the central dome of basilica. Just ask to your guide if you would like to see interior part of basilica.
Pass By: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
At the end of the tour, we will provide you some time to explore local handicrafts of the Turkish tradition and around 15:00 – 16:00 we will drop you back to the Kusadasi Cruise Port.
This tour designed according to the preferences of cruise passengers and ensures the on-time return to your ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• We provide pick-up & drop off services from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port and Izmir Cruis Port. Our team will be waiting at the exit of the Cruise Port withholding a sign which is your name written on it..• We highly recommend you to meet our team at the port, after 30/45 minutes your ship docked to port to beat the crowds and to have life-time & stress-free experience..• After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and coordinate your meeting time.Ports
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Izmir Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We provide pick-up & drop off services from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port and Izmir Cruis Port. Our team will be waiting at the exit of the Cruise Port withholding a sign which is your name written on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We highly recommend you to meet our team at the port, after 30/45 minutes your ship docked to port to beat the crowds and to have life-time & stress-free experience.
- After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and coordinate your meeting time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.