Private Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis Tour from Kusadasi
Join a full-day guided tour from Kusadasi and explore the remarkable ruins of the ancient city of Ephesus. Visit the last documented residence of the Virgin Mary and see the remains of the Temple of Artemis.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
One of the main appeals of Kusadasi is its proximity to the ancient city of Ephesus, the best-preserved classical city in the Eastern Mediterranean. Cleopatra, Mark Antony, the Virgin Mary and John the Apostle once walked its streets. This full-day guided tour from Kusadasi takes you to explore what is unquestionably one of the greatest sites of antiquity.
The largest open-air museum in Turkey, Ephesus contains more than 30 buildings and structures linked together by streets that still bear the mark of ancient chariot wheels. Your guide will show you the awe-inspiring Great Theater, where St. Paul preached against the pagans and gladiators once engaged in battle. Walk along Marble Street to the Library of Celsus - the facade of which has been remarkably restored. You will also visit the Temple of Hadrian, Roman baths, and many other remarkable ruins.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
The Church of the Virgin Mary lies just beyond Ephesus. According to Christian tradition, Mary was brought to Ephesus by the Apostle John after the Resurrection of Christ and lived her final days here. This church was erected on the foundation of that house and its authenticity has been confirmed by Pope Paul VI and Pope John Paul II.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
End your day at the site of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today there are only a series of columns and scattered ruins of this marvelous Hellenistic construction, though the grandeur of this colossal structure once exceeded that of the Parthenon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will welcome you at the arrival gate of Kusadasi port, He/She will hold a sign which your name is written onPorts
- Kusadasi cruise port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.