Private Ephesus & Virgin Mary's House & Sirince Tour from İzmir / Airport
Starting with peaceful House of Virgin Mary, the location itself is accepted by Vatican also. Mother Mary is believed to move here from Jarusalem and spent the rest of her life. After visiting the sacred house, Ephesus Ancient City is to be seen. You will also have the chance to see inside of the Terrace houses where rich people lived back then. These houses are decorated with numerous mosaics. After Ephesus, you are going to have lunch - served as buffet or set menu upon your request. After lunch, a local carpet weaving center or leather factory will be visited upon your choice. After this, you are going to visit Şirince village where you are going to enjoy Roman architecture houses and you can taste different kinds of wines. Temple of Artemis; which was accepted as one of the seven ancient wonders of the world. After visiting the old Seljuk Mosque, İsa Bey; you are going to head back to your pick up points.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - One bottle of water per person is offered in the bus.
- WiFi on board
- Private professional guiding service
- All Fees and Taxes
- A hygiene pack -including disinfectant and single use masks- will be given to customers.
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Terrace Houses
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
- Entry/Admission - Isa Bey Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Sirince Koyu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
One of the best preserved ancient cities on the world. You are going to see the stunning theatre, the charming library and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ephesus Terrace Houses, Selcuk 35148 Turkey
Discover where the ancient rich people lived and see the amazing tiles & mosaics.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Virgin Mary is believed to live here throughout end of her life. A peaceful piece of world to see and send your condolences to Mary.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
One of the seven wonders of the ancient world was built here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Isa Bey Mosque, Selcuk Turkey
a historical mosque with stunning architectural specs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sirince Koyu, Sirince Turkey
A tiny, lovely roman village with charming houses and prized wineries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in İzmir. We also pick up from the port, Adnan Menderes Airport and the yacht marinaAirports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
- İzmir Liman İşletmesi Müdürlüğü, Alsancak, Atatürk Cd. 97-2, 35220 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2019 - 1/13/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All vehicles are operated under %50 capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.