Private Ephesus & Sirince Village Tour
Ephesus does not owe its importance in antiquity but its development as a major trade center and its capital. The biggest temple of the Artemis cult, which is part of the ancient Anatolian goddess (Kybele) tradition, is located in Ephesus. This temple is considered one of the seven wonders of the world.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - drinks extra.
- Pick up and drop off Hotel or Port
- Entrance fee on Itinerary
- Licenced Tour Guide
- Transportation on Tour
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sirince Koyu
What's excluded :
- Minibars at Hotels
- Tips to Staff
- Drinks During Meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ephesus Museum, Selcuk Turkey
You will be pick up from your hotel or Cruise port in kusadasi by your licenced guide and first experience will be the Ancient City of Ephesus.
Ephesus was inhabited from the end of the Bronze Age, but the location of the city was changed owing to the silting up process of the river Cayster and because of various rulers. The ancient city that we visit today is the 3rd location of Ephesus from the 3rd C BC.
As you enter the site with your guide you are going to see lots of impressive monumental structures in this Greko-Roman city such as starting from the Gate of Magnesia; Agoras including the Commercial Agora, Roman Baths, Basilica, Odeon(Buleterion), Domitian Square containing more ruins spread around including Nike Relief, Gate of Heracles, Three main collonaded streets of Ephesus including the Harbour street, Trajan Fountain, Temple of Hadrian, Latrines(ancient public toilets), Teracce Houses(from outside), Library of Celsus, Grand Theatre, Gymnasium and more…
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Sirince Koyu, Sirince Turkey
Your final destination in the historical part of your tour will be the old Greek Village” Sirince(Şirince)” which means “pretty”. Today the village is a perfect synthesis of Turk-Greek culture. Your guide will take you around the village as following the narrow streets in between the old Greek houses, and then you will be having the chance to enjoy your free time for a while as walking around streets where you see the villagers selling their own handicrafts, needle works all around.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kusadasi.Airports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.