Private Eiffel Tower Tour 1st & 2nd Floor with Summit Access
• Discover the 1st and 2nd floor to savor the spectacular views.
• Get sensational views from the 2nd floor of the Iron Lady and walk on the glass floor.
• Experience picturesque views of Paris with tickets including to the Summit
• Embark on a 2-hour private guided tour with a Timed Entrance Ticket & a professional experienced guide
Enjoy priority access to one of the world's most iconic landmarks, the Eiffel Tower. Learn about its history with the help of your friendly, professional guide. Experience breathtaking views over Paris and stop at the museum on your way back down
per adult from
What's included :
- Official certified Private Tour Guide
- Radio system to hear the guide (more than 10 travellers)
- Timed Entrance ticket & reservation to 1st, 2nd Floor
- Tickets to Summit Elevator access (at your own space)
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Guided tour to the Summit ( Guided tour covers only 1st and 2nd Floor)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carrousel de la Tour Eiffel, Quai Branly, 75007 Paris France
Once you meet the guide your private tour will begin, pick up a headset to hear the details provided by your guide of one of the world’s greatest & famous monuments. You’ll bypass these notoriously long lines to ascend to the 2nd floor. Listen to the guide as he reveals some of the interesting stories about the tower's construction and history of how useful it was in World War 1 and how it was almost torn down and sold for scraps.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Your guide will also share tips and advice on the best ways to visit the city's major monuments. From there as you arrive at the 2nd level, you’ll be stunned by the bird’s-eye view you’ll see. The panoramic view of the iconic monuments such as the Notre-Dame de Paris and the golden domes of Les Invalides, views of the Egyptian obelisk on Place de la Concorde and the magnificent roof of the Grand Palais.
The guide will also point out the Louvre Museum and Sacré Coeur basilica, as it’ll be a different perspective when viewing from the top, along with other landmarks such as the Pompidou Centre and Pont Alexander III bridge over the River Seine.
Stop at the museum on the 1st floor as you make your way down, and brave the walk on the glass floor 57 meters (187 feet) above street level and you’ll appreciate unparalleled views of the wrought iron lattice Tower. After the two hours of the guided tour ends, the guide will then leave you to enjoy the Eiffel tower at your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carousel of the Eiffel Tower, Prom. Quai Branly, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity operates in all weather and takes place outdoors, so please dress appropriately
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Animals & Smoking are not permitted
- Strollers, backpacks and suitcases (cabin luggage size) are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower
- There may be a queue at the dedicated line for visitors with reservation due to security purpose, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.