Private Edible Plants and Insects
Many things you see around you in nature can be used for nutrition, and you might be surprised how good these can taste. In this workshop you will learn to recognize edible plants that grow in the wild.
An experienced instructor takes you into the nature. You will get to use didactic material finding a number of plants in nature. You learn to use the roots, flowers, stems, seeds, nuts, grains and insects both for food and medicine. Of course you also get to taste everything we find.
After this workshop, nature will become your favorite supermarket.
per adult from
What's included :
- Taste Samples
What's excluded :
There are many things that you can see around you in nature that can be used for nutrition, and you
might be surprised how good these can taste. In this workshop you will learn to recognize edible plants
that grow in the wild. We initiate you in the use of roots, flowers, stems, seeds, nuts, grains and insects
both for food and medicinal use.
Departure Point :B-Active Center Ulvik, Tyssevikvegen 31, 5730 Ulvik, Norway
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.