Private East & West Banks Full-Day Tour with Lunch
Luxor is one of the oldest cities in history of civilizations. It is considered an open museum of temples, monuments and it was the ancient capital of Egypt during ancient Egyptian time
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Meet and assist by English speaking representatives.
- Private Egyptologist tour guide.
- All transfers by A-C vehicles with qualified driver.
- Mineral water during the tour.
- Lunch during the tour.
- All local taxes and services.
What's excluded :
- Any Extra not mentioned above.
- All personal expenses.
- Tipping to tour guide, driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Pay a visit to the East and West Banks of Luxor to discover some of Egypt's most magnificent archaeological landmarks. Explore both the Karnak and Luxor temples before marveling at the lavish burial ground of the Valley of the Kings and the striking sight of Hatshepsut Temple.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the ancient city of Thebes covers Luxor’s East and West Banks of the Nile. Begin on the east side as you admire the vast rooms, obelisks, and Sacred Lake of the Karnak complex. Wander along the Avenue of the Sphinxes that connects with the Luxor Temple, home to impressive statues of Pharaoh Ramses II.
Make the journey across the river to see grand architecture used for burial purposes and learn how the tombs were carved out of the desert rock, decorated, and filled with treasures to accompany the ruling classes into the afterlife. Marvel at the 2 soaring statues that form the Colossi of Memnon before your tour is completed at the Hatshepsut Temple.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Luxor hotels in East or West Banks. • Luxor airport. • Luxor railway station.Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Luxor hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.