Private Duong Lam ancient village
There are many interesting landscapes throughout Vietnam. But if you want to admire the cultural values and history of Vietnam, Duong Lam ancient village is a great choice. Duong Lam is a commune of Son Tay town, Hanoi, Vietnam. Duong Lam becomes the first ancient village in Vietnam. Two of Vietnam’s kings, Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (896-944) were born in Duong Lam, giving the village its prestige.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ha Noi Moment, 101 Hang Gai St, Hanoi Vietnam
08.00: Our Tour Guide and car pick up guests at hotel then transfer to Duong Lam ancient village.
09.00: Stopover on the way to visit Son Dong traditional sculpture village. The Son Dong wooden statues are present in many pagodas and communal houses in the Northern provinces. Visit some households in the village; see mastered the technique of making wooden statues and see the local market.
09.30: Continue to Duong lam ancient village.
10.15: Arrive Duong Lam, a purely agricultural area of the North Vietnam, visit village gate, Mong Phu communal house, and some ancient houses and enjoy local products: rice wine, rice cake.
11.30: Have Lunch at the Ancient house.
12.30: Take bicycle around the village to visit some cultural and historical vestiges in Duong Lam such as: Princess Mia palace and temple, Mia pagoda is from 15th-century, which preserves some 287 statues of all sizes, finally, visit the Ngô Quyền and Phùng Hưng temples, both dedicated to great national heroes.
14.00: Visit Son Tay citadel
15.30: Stopover on the way to visit Tay Phuong pagoda - the best example of old typical pagoda in the Northern of Vietnam, special with Arhan statues.
16.30: Visit Van Phuc silk village. Experience the process of making silk. Touch Van Phuc silk which is famous for making traditional textiles throughout Vietnam and overseas. See how to make silk from silk thread, walk and shopping on the silk street.
17.30: Drop guests at hotel. End the services.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.