Private Dunhuang Day Tour to Yardan Park, Yumenguan & Yangguan Pass
Explore the best of Dunhuang during this private day tour. Start in the westernmost part of the Hexi Corridor to discover the mysterious Yadan landscape; and follow the footsteps of ancient Silk Road to admire the Yumen Pass. You will have a pleasant experience in Dunhuang with a professional driver.
* Private transportation with good AC
* Professional and Friendly Chinese Speaking Driver.
* Bottled water and paper napkins
* 7/24 English Service online
* Additional Service of check-in Service at Hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide Service
- Entrance Fee Listed in the itinerary
- Bottled water and paper napkins
- Entry/Admission - Yumen Pass
- Entry/Admission - Yadan National Geological Park
- Entry/Admission - Yangguan Historic Sites
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal expense and Tips for the driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yumen Pass, 90 Km Northwest of Dunhuang, Dunhuang 736200 China
The driver will meet you at the hotel lobby with a welcome board, then you will set off by private vehicle to Yumen Pass. Yumen Pass got the name because the famous Khotan jade entered the Dunhuang from here. Yumenguan pass and Yangguan pass were the two critical defensive passes protecting Dunhuang from invasion from the West about thousands of year ago. From here you can not only learn more history and culture about the ancient Silk Road but also learn many famous poems of Tang Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yadan National Geological Park, 180 Km Northwest of Dunhuang, Dunhuang 736200 China
Next you will travel to Yadan National Geological Park, the largest one of Yadan Landform found so far. The park stretches twenty-five kilometers from north to south and about two kilometers from east to west. It features the unique and beautiful scenes and landscapes of the Gobi desert.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yangguan Historic Sites, No.36 Minshan Road,Southwest of Dunhuang,70Miles from Dunhuang, Dunhuang 736200 China
Continue with the driving of an hour to entrance of Yangguan Pass. Here you can appreciate the beauty of vicissitudes of the Great Wall, enjoy the natural view combined by oasis, desert and snow peaks, and taste the juicy fruits.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only pick up travelers from hotel.Please inform us of the hotel information at the time of booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.