Private Dubrovnik to Split transfer with Mostar tour
Very practical tour because you easily get from Dubrovnik to Split and you see another interesting location- Mostar. You will see how different are those three cities are although they are relatively close to each other.
Book a tour with our small team and let's have a nice day together :)
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One way private transfer from Dubrovnik to Split
- Walking tour in Mostar with a guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Jewel of the Adriatic, no comments needed ;)
Stop At: Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
One of the most famous locations in Bosnia and Herzegovina, town that has two religion (Christian and Muslim) that live in peace and a majestic Old bridge in city center.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Second largest city in Croatia with a 1700 year old Roman palace.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Door to door serviceAirports
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
- Dubrovnik port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- PASSPORT NECESSARY
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.