Private Dubrovnik City Walls & City Tour
Private Dubrovnik City Walls & City Tour will show you the Old Town from totally different perspective than usual. You will see urban harmony of Dubrovnik architecture and patchwork of different red roof tiles. You will be able to take remarkable photos from the air. On our 2km city wall long way, we will see all fortresses that surround Dubrovnik as well as the Old Port and nearby Quarantine (Dubrovnik is the first town in the world that has built quarantine already in 1377.) When we come down from the City Walls, we are going to walk along the magnificent main street Stradun to Green Market where locals are selling their home made products in the morning. Our last stop is in front of Jesuit Church where famous Walk of shame scene from Game of Thrones was filmed. Of course, our guide is here to recommend you how to spend your free time optimal while in Dubrovnik.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Your private English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- City Walls Entrance fee (200,00 HRK, approx. 27,00 €)
- Entry/Admission - Walls of Dubrovnik
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
St. Lawrence Fort is one of the most magnificent sights of Dubrovnik, built on 30m high rock.
Stop At: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Dubrovnik has one of the most preserve city walls system in the world. The walls are 1940 meters long with 6 fortresses (Lovrijenac, Revelin, Minčeta, Bokar, St John and St Lucas).
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Stradun Old Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Stradun or Placa, the most significant and most beautiful street for every citizen of Dubrovnik. While walking along the Stradun you will hear stories that only locals know.
Stop At: Luza Square, Luza Trg, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
By walking along the Stradun, we will come to Luza Square, favourite place for everyone from Dubrovnik. This is square where Orlando`s Column is situated, where palace Sponza and St. Blasius Church are.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dubrovnik Cathedral, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
The Cathedral is our next stop where you will hear amazing legend of Dubrovnik connection to King Richard the Lionheart!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Saint Ignatius, Poljana Ruđera Boškovića 7, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Our last stop is St. Ignatius Church, masterpiece of Baroque in Dubrovnik. On our way we will pass amazing Jesuit Stairs where famous "Walk of Shame" scene from Game of Thrones was filmed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Saint Ignatius, Poljana Ruđera Boškovića 7, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.