Private Dubai Night tour with photo stop at Burj Al Arab,Burj Khalifa & Atlantis
Admire the icons and attractions of modern Dubai as dusk falls on a 4-hour panoramic evening tour, with an expert driver-guide. As Dubai’s skyscrapers, malls and hotels illuminate for the night, set off to experience their full, floodlit beauty. See the silhouetted sail shape of the Burj Al-Arab; pass the towering Atlantis The Palm on Palm Jumeirah; marvel at the soaring Burj Khalifa; and ride the illuminated.As you explore, learn all about the ever-changing sights and architecture of Dubai from your informed guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Private Vehicle
- Transport by Private vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photo Stop from outside Burj Al Arab & Atlantis The Palm
- Photo stop at Dubai Marina & Burj Khalifa ( outside)
- Bottled water in the coach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The Tour starts with its first stop at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah from where we can also have a different view of the iconic Burj Al Arab.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Pass by the magnificent Atlantis the Palm, a destination by itself on the Palm Jumeirah.
Stop At: Dubai Marina, Al Marsa St, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Have a panoramic view of the Dubai Marina skyline from the Palm Jumeirah Island before proceeding to Marina Walk, one of the most exclusive waterfront developments in Dubai.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
The next stop is at Burj Khalifa, currently the tallest buildings in the World.Before returning, have a photo stop at Sheikh Mohammed Palace which is also called as ‘Zabeel Palace’.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai Hotels.• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.>> Departure time : - As per guest selectionAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Private suitable air-conditioned vehicle with Private Guide.
- Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. Kindly let us know if you have an infant 5 years and below joining the tour. Infant seat will be provided without any additional charges.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Please note, the tour duration will be between 4.5 - 5 hours,depending on traffic.The stated tour duration includes pick-up and drop off times.
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which are included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Most travelers can participate
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.