Private Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa Entry Tickets
Experience the historic sites of old Dubai and the ultra-modern venues with this comprehensive city tour. Blending the new with old Dubai, Dubai is a city of many discoveries from the traditional gold souk area to ground-breaking modern architecture.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Experience the historic sites of old Dubai and the ultra-modern venues with this comprehensive tour of the city. Blending the new with old Dubai, Dubai is a city of many discoveries from the traditional gold souk area to ground-breaking architecture, this modern metropolis will dazzle you from start to finish.
Get a quick view of Dubai Creek and explore the heritage area of Bastakaya with its Arabian wind towers.
Crossing an authentic abra (water taxi) from Bur Dubai to Deira Dubai and take a walk through spice market (spice souk, where you will able to find dry fruit stuff & traditional clothes) then continue walking through Gold market (one of the famous gold souk in the world, different kind golds & diamond).
Then continue your journey to make a photo stop at the Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Al Arab (the world’s most luxurious hotel, that’s especially famous for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail. Enjoy some free time for tea/coffee at Madinat Jumeirah Souk (Souk Madinat Jumeirah is an authentic re-creation of an ancient marketplace with traditional Middle Eastern style and ambience).
After a break, proceed to the crescent shaped man-made Palm Jumeirah Island and make a beautiful photo stop in front of Atlantis Hotel, which is centerpiece of Palm Jumeirah. Palm Jumeirah is the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, having incredible facilities such as world class accommodation, private villas, residential apartments, beaches, water sports activities and restaurants and an opportunity to see the man-made world island. visit Dubai Aquarium as well.
Experience the unique beauty of Dubai from Dubai Marina Walk (skyscrapers), which is called small Manhattan, where you will find an ideal living lifestyle. There are lot of restaurants to serve different kind of food in front of Marina Canal and can experience the boat, yacht and dhow rides from the Dubai Marina Walk. There have been many instances of marine wildlife (especially whales and sharks) entering the lake, because of its proximity to the open sea.
Finally, drive through Shiek Zayed Road imposing the more skyscrapers and heading to Dubai Mall where you will have an opportunity to experience the fine dining, shopping and view Burj Khalifa (the magnificent steel structure with the height of 828 meters). The tallest building in the world which is giving an opportunity to live, stay and dine in. Enter into the genius world record with physical tickets at the tallest building in the world.
You will have free time in Dubai Mall till evening to watch dancing fountain (the world’s largest dancing fountain in sync with classical, Arabic and world music. 1.5 million lumens of projects light with spray heights of up to 460 feet. 22000 gallons of airborne water). Your Tour ends here.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port rashid, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.