Private Donana National Park and El Rocío: 4x4 Guided Day Tour from Seville
This opportunity allows a private group to explore a world heritage site, Doñana National Park, in 4X4 vehicle small group tour. Take the day to explore Doñana which houses the most biodiversity of any national park in Europe. Home to over 300 different species of birds this park excursion allows any bird watcher to explore beyond their dreams. Also, make sure you are keeping a look out for the Iberian Lynx, Imperial eagle, and Spur-thighed Tortoise, just to name a few of the other inhabitants of Doñana. Take a chance to experience the largest pristine beach in Europe. Also we will take our 4X4 through the unique village of El Rocio. Every year this village’s population swells to over 1.3 million as it is one of the main stops for people taking the pilgrimage through Spain. Look up at the unbelievable architecture of the beautiful white church as we pass through this historic village
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver/Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- You will start our journey travelling from Seville through the nearby town of Coria del Rio on the banks of the Guadalquivir River. You will travel to the the northern area of the marshes. In this area, the pine forests and pastures are home to approximately 300 birds species. We will pass the rice fields which are home to Europe’s largest colony of White storks.
You will continue your 4x4 journey through the vast natural space of the northern area exploring El Rocío, village its chapel and the Ornithologist observatory. Enjoy the unique opportunity to enter the palaces and walk along the Donana National Park trails, near La Rocina stream. After lunch, we will go to the beach to learn about Spain's largest dune system. On the way back, you can watch the beautiful sunset through the pine forest in Asperillo area. Also, you can spot some of the mammals inhabiting the nature reserve.
Departure Point :At your accommodation or an accessible closeby place.Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.