Private Dolphin Cruise and Snorkeling Tour
Enjoy dolphin watching, snorkeling, and sight seeing on a four hour private charter in Historic Key West! Learn about the history of the Florida Keys, the Southernmost Point of the U.S., with live commentary from an experienced Captain.Tour is limited to a maximum of 6 travelers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooler with ice
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include parking fees, which vary depending on where you choose to park.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bring your sunglasses, towel, snacks, and other things you'd take to the beach. Arrive at the slip 15 minutes before departure time. Before heading out, your Captain will give a short safety briefing. Your drinks and snacks will be stowed in coolers with complimentary ice and bottled water. Then, you'll be ready for your private tour.
As your Captain cruises out of the Key West Historic Seaport, you'll see many private yachts of the rich and famous in the marina. This will be your first peek at Key West from the water, with all the yachts anchored off shore and where many of the Sailors stop for periods of time as they travel to and from the Caribbean. When we make the turn out of the harbor, you'll feel the cool ocean breeze as you leave the busy harbor behind.
You'll head out past Sunset Key, a place with a very interesting history - be sure to ask your Captain all about it. Depending on weather, we either head out to the reef to go snorkeling or one of the many other snorkeling locations. Destinations are chosen based on the current weather conditions to give you the best visibility and overall experience.
Once anchored, we'll provide a mask, snorkel, and fins to start your underwater adventure. Life jackets and noodle floats are also provided. After getting safely back onboard, we’ll continue on to find some of Key West's famous Atlantic Bottle Nose Dolphin. No two trips are exactly the same; sometimes we will go find the Dolphin first, and then go snorkeling.
You never know what you'll see, on the trip, so keep an eye out! Turtles, Eagle Rays, transient birds, and pirate ships are just a few sights you may encounter during your trip. (We highly recommend polarized sunglasses to cut the glare of the sun off the water.)
Throughout the trip, your Captain will entertain you with local history and facts about Key West - the Southernmost Point of the U.S. At the end of your Charter, you'll return to our centrally located slip at the Historic Seaport. You'll be right in the heart of Old Town Key West, steps away from so much more to do and explore!
Departure Point :Historic Seaport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in light weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.