(Private) Doha Night City Tours
Explore Doha during night, Doha city will transform into a new look, enjoy private quality service and panoramic views of the attractions of the old Doha to new architectures of Doha at our night city tour. choose between tow options with or without meal.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup service by air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Water/coffee or tea included
- Local Arabic meal( if selected)
What's excluded :
- Meals( unless selected)
- Any other services not mentioned as included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Corniche, Doha Qatar
is a waterfront promenade extending for seven kilometers along Doha Bay in the capital city of Qatar, Doha. Annual celebrations of national holidays such as Qatar National Day and National Sports Day are centered on the Doha Corniche. It is a popular tourist and leisure attraction within Qatar.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Katara Cultural Village, Doha Qatar
Waterfront area with an amphitheater, museum & convention center, plus shops, eateries & a beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Pearl-Qatar, Doha 7256 Qatar
The Pearl-Qatar in Doha, Qatar, is an artificial island spanning nearly four square kilometers. It is the first land in Qatar to be available for freehold ownership by foreign nationals
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Souq Waqif, Bounded by Al-Souq St & Grand Hamad Street, Doha Qatar
Souq Waqif is a marketplace in Doha, in the state of Qatar. The souq is noted for selling traditional garments, spices, handicrafts, and souvenirs. It is also home to dozens of restaurants and Shisha lounges
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Museum of Islamic Art, Corniche, Doha Qatar
The Museum of Islamic Art is a museum on one end of the seven-kilometer-long Corniche in Doha
Pass By: West Bay, Doha, Qatar
West Bay is an area in Doha, Qatar that encompasses the city's east coast districts, namely, Al Qassar, Al Dafna, West Bay Lagoon and Onaiza. West Bay includes many modern buildings unlike other, older districts of Doha. Some of the tallest skyscrapers in Qatar are found in this area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Points:((Airport)): Meet our tour guide outside the airport exit gate number 4.((Hotel)): Mention your full hotel name and be ready at the hotel lobby for the pickup service 5 minutes earlier than the actual pickup time.((Port)): Take the free shuttle bus from the port to reach the museum of Islamic art car parking lot where you will meet our tour guide.Return point: Drop-off to the airport or hotel or any other locations in Doha cityPickup Waiting Tim/No show :-Our Tour guide will wait at the agreed pickup location for 30 Minutes, No show will apply If the client does not show up at the predetermined pick-up time and/or meeting point and contact cannot be established personally, via telephone or e-mail within the waiting time.-We recommend you to show up 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location. -Our groups depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honored per our company policy.Private Tours -Pickup 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.Sharing Tours-Pickup -/+30 Minutes from the pickup time since we have to pickup other people who will join the tour. We will advise you with the pickup time once we receive your booking.Airports
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Doha port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: cover your knees and shoulders, regardless of whether you are male or female/ Don’t wear anything see-through.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.