Private Discover Damnoen Floating Market, Grand Palace and Wat Pho Tour
Experience the floating markets of Damoen Saduak on a private tour from Bangkok. Weave between vendors in long-tail boats as you explore this traditional market that’s 60 miles outside of the city’s heat and noise. After a long-tail boat cruise, you can enjoy the market by paddle boat (own expense) or on foot for around 1 hour. Then will lead you to discover the Grand Palace. Stroll the paths of a dazzling compound that housed generations of Siamese kings, step into the gleaming Coronation Hall. Take in the richly ornamental architecture and elaborately stepped roofs of the reception palace, Duck under the silent dome of Thailand’s most sacred temple which shelters a solid jade Buddha that only a reigning king may touch. Finally, head to Wat Pho the largest temple complexes in the city and famed for its giant reclining Buddha that measures 46 meters long and is covered in gold leaf.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from/to your hotel in Bangkok
- Lunch at local restaurant in Bangkok
- Drinking cold water & towel during the tour
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Long tail boat cruise
- Travel accident insurance
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- Paddle boat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby around 7:00 am. The first step is to experience the traditional Damoen Saduak Floating Market which is one of the most popular floating markets in Thailand. Every day many Thai and foreign tourists travel here to shop, eat, and absorb the atmosphere of Thailand water markets that have been like this for over 100 years. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market’s popularity grew to new heights in 1971 – 1973 when the river was full of farmers on their boats selling their wares, and that is the way trade is performed in this area until today.
You will have a chance to take a ride on a long tail boat to get the real sense of the floating village. After the long tail boat cruise around the market, you will stop at a transit point where you can choose to further explore by a 4-seat boat or stroll around by its banks (own expense).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
After visiting the Damoen Floating market, you will back to Bangkok for a local Thai lunch, then transfer to The Grand Palace. step into the gleaming Coronation Hall. Take in the richly ornamental architecture and elaborately stepped roofs of the reception palace. Duck under the silent dome of Thailand’s most sacred temple which shelters a solid jade Buddha that only a reigning king may touch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Pho, Bang Ramat, Taling Chan, Bangkok 10170, Thailand
Finally, lead to Wat Pho, which is one of the largest temple complexes in the city and famed for its giant reclining Buddha that measures 46 meters long and is covered in gold leaf.
Return to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1. We will send an exact pick-up time to your email once your booking was confirmed. 2.The pick up service will only provide to Bangkok Centrally located Hotels, if your hotel is outside our pick up region, we may ask you to wait at the nearest hotel where we can pick you up.3.Pick up time will vary according to the hotel location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We will send an exact pick-up time to your email once your booking was confirmed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.