Private Dining: Greek lunch under the trees in a private garden in Athens
Sit down for a delicious Greek lunch in a magical setting in Athens: a private garden in the middle of a park where you'll dine under the trees!
• Multicourse lunch with small plates called 'mezze' and traditional Greek main dishes, made using herbs and vegetables from the garden
• Aperitif and wine are included
• The home is situated in one of the largest parks in Athens, featuring a beautiful garden with trees and a vegetable patch
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Drinks and beverages (Rosé Wine, Aperitif, Sparkling Wine)
- Unique access to a beautiful private garden in Athens
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About local host, Yannis: "My name is Yannis and I'm passionate about Greek food and our local ingredients. I feel blessed as I live and work in a country that produces a plethora of unique products that I can use in my recipes and share with others."
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic Greek lunch with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Home made breads with home made butter Pistachio and beetroot
• Various types of Olives and tapenade
• Pita of the day
• Chicken Lemonato or Pastichio or Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb
• Home Made Ice cream or Yoghurt
Departure Point :Leoforos Dekelias, Leof. Dekelias, Nea Filadelfia, Greece
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines: https://intercom.help/eatwith/en/articles/4055547-eatwith-health-and-safety-guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.